Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My First Blog!!

 I am creating this blog in memory of my first and only son, Thomas Noah Keppler. He was taken to heaven on April 12, 2011 at 12:20pm, at 36 weeks gestation. Our angel weighed 5lbs, 5oz, and was 19 inches long. I cannot believe it has already been 7 weeks since he left us. I miss him more and more everyday. I love talking about my son. My husband and I are so proud of him, and we want to share him with the world! So I thought by making this page, it could help me in my grieving process (which I have learned is a long road). I plan on being very honest and open about my feelings in each and every post. I will have my good days, and I will have my bad days. But through my sharing of our story, I hope to help other bereaved parents, grandparents, siblings, etc. Please feel free to comment, and thank you for taking the time to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment